Fireworks Tweezer Set
You must be logged in with an active account to see prices and availability.
Only qualified resellers can register for an account.
- A studio must have - endless possibilities in multiple crafts
- Flameworking: use to set millefiori, hold hot glass and create stringers
- Fusing and mosaics: Use to set mille and small intricate pieces in place for detailed work
- Jewelry and stained glass: Use with rubber tips to grip and shape wire
- Set of three includes 5-1/2", 7-1/4" and 10" lengths
These versatile tweezers have many uses and are handy tools to have. Tweezers are very important tools for many hot glass applications. Use with rubber tips to finish pieces in wire wrapping, or for a secure grip on warm glass. Remove the rubber tips and use the tweezers to set millefiori into your creations, hold hot glass, work with stringer and much more.
Also use tweezers to manipulate wire when creating wire wrapped jewelry. With the three different sizes you are able to shape wire, pick up beads and do more detailed work than you can do by hand.
Package Dimensions: 3.75 in W x 12.50 in H
Weight: 6.08 ounces
Frequently Bought Together