Studio Pro Circle/Strip Maker
You must be logged in with an active account to see prices and availability.
Only qualified resellers can register for an account.
- Designed to hold razor knives, marking pens, pencils, glass cutters, for a versatile multi-purpose tool.
- Rigid metal measuring bar with precise laser engraved markings provides accurate measurements to the 1/16 inch. Also calibrated with metric engravings accurate to 1 mm.
- Non-skid pads on the circle base keep it securely in place while marking or cutting. Strip base, circle base, and utility holder are high-impact plastics for accuracy and longer life.
- Unique strip base design works on raised edge work surfaces or lets you use the edge of the material as your guide.
- The 3-prong circle making base makes it easy to see and center your circle. Floating action of circle base means better performance on uneven surfaces.
- Make or draw circles from 3" (7.6cm) to 24 1/2" (63 cm) in diameter. Make or draw strips 5/8"(1.6 cm) to 12.25" (31 cm) wide.
- Includes: Strip base, circle base, 1- calibrated (SAE and Metric) brass bar, 1 turret holder with steel wheel turret, and detailed instructions. (image shows both set ups, tools not included)
Make fast, easy and accurate straight line cuts, duplicate strips, and perfect circles with the Studio Pro Strip/Circle Maker. This unique dual purpose tool can be used with craft knives, marking pens, pencils, as well as glass cutters making it an indispensable tool for hobby design and construction.
CUTTER ACCESSORY: Cutter Replacement Head #656
Package Dimensions: 6.75 in W x 16.875 in H
Weight: 13.12 ounces
Frequently Bought Together