Diamond Laser 7000 Saw 230v
You must be logged in with an active account to see prices and availability.
Only qualified resellers can register for an account.
- Slices through slab glass, dalles, cast glass, fused glass, marble and tile up to 1 1/2" thick.
- Completes custom jobs faster with a 3/4 HP motor.
- Performs precision radius cuts for intricate design work.
- Heavy-duty industrial design provides durability for production use.
- Recirculating Water Pump keeps saw running clean.
- Two blades included
- 3 year warranty (excludes blades) and toll-free tech support
Designed for the studio setting, this wet band saw makes precision cuts through slab glass, dalles, cast glass, fused glass, marble, granite and tile with ease.
The DL7000 is an excellent time saver for artists working in multi-mediums. The easy-to-use features gets you cutting quickly, and the large two wheel design creates a 13" throat depth to accommodate glass slab up to 2' wide and 1 1/2" thick. There are no other saws like the Diamond Laser 7000 on the market today!
230 volt Power Supply Needed
A special 1/4" diamond-coated tile blade is available for making intricate cuts in marble, granite, ceramic, travertine and porcelain.
DL7000 Tile Blade - #DL701
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A WHOLESALE ACCOUNT,
YOU MAY ORDER PARTS FOR THIS SAW AT
Maximum Horsepower: 3/4 HP
Motor Shaft RPM: 1400 RPM
Weight: 162 LBS
Table Size: 18" x 18"
Throat Depth: 13"
Blade Length: 94 1/4"
Blade Thickness: 0.025"
Blade Depth: 0.30"
Maximum Top Blade Guide Height: 8"
Minimum Radius Cut: 1/2" - 3/4"
Maximum Cutting Thickness: 1 1/2" slab glass
Cutting Speed on 3/4" slab glass: 8"/minute
Package Dimensions: N/A
Package Weight: 190 lbs