Studio Pro Diamond Blade
You must be logged in with an active account to see prices and availability.
Only qualified resellers can register for an account.
- Each blade is made of strong stainless steel.
- Each are selected for its resistance to corrosion and rust.
- The blades are coated with the finest diamond abrasive.
- The thin diamond coated blades allows it to glide through glass cleanly and easily.
- Minimizes grinding time which saves precious glass.
Diamond Tech’s diamond blades continue to be both durable and efficient. That is why nothing cuts and lasts like a Diamond Tech Studio Pro blade! Diamond blades are diamond coated for wet sawing glass, stone, marble, tile, ceramic, and other mineral based materials.
Fits: Precision 2000, Precision Deluxe, Speedster, Speedster XL, DL3000, DL3000-XL, DL1000 or band saws using 37” blade.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A WHOLESALE ACCOUNT,
YOU MAY ORDER THIS PART AT
Blade Length: 37.2 in (945 mm)
Blade Depth: 0.126 in (3.2 mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.023 in (0.6 mm)
Apprx Kerf: ± .030" (0.762 mm)
Teeth/Inch: diamond coated
Package Dimensions: 4.875 in x 7.375 in
Weight: 1.4 ounces
Frequently Bought Together