Flash Sale - 20% Off Sitewide - retail only Code: ARTCART
- MONT1 - Pebbles Montana Mix
- 581 Black Powdered (Sanded) Grout
- SPRD APPLICATOR SET
- E6000 Glue
- Fairy Door https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BCTS7KW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Faux Flowers
- Adult Supervision is required.
- Work in a ventilated space when working with toxic glues like E6000
- Protect yourself with latex free gloves and dust mask when working with sanded grout.
- Cover the work area with craft or newspaper.
- In order to glue the fairy door to your flowerpot, you will need to make a partition wall out of cardboard. This is not necessary, but if you don’t do this step the door will be facing down at an angle when glued directly to the flowerpot. Creating a wall will allow the door to be right side up. See figure 1.
- Depending on the size of your flowerpot and door, the cardboard partition wall will be its own unique size. Use a measuring tape to get the precise measurement for your cardboard wall. Draw measurements onto cardboard and then use scissors to cut out. Use super strength glue to attach to door and flowerpot and let it dry for approximately 1 hour.
- After door is attached and glue is dry it is time to glue down your rocks. We used E6000 glue, but you can use any super strength glue. I glue gun will work as well.
- Get creative. There is no wrong way to do this part. Figure 2
- When you are done gluing, let it set for a couple of hours until glue is completely dry.
- Now it’s time to grout. In a separate disposable container apply 1 ounce of black sanded grout and mix 1 tbsp of water at a time until the grout is at a pancake mix consistency.
- Use our grout applicator set to apply grout to flowerpot or with a latex free glove apply grout with your hands. Make sure to get grout into to cracks and in between each rock.
- Wait around 10 mins and wipe clean with a damp sponge.
- Let it set overnight and wipe clean again with a damp sponge until fully clean. Figure 3.
- Use for real or faux flowers or plants.
Show us your work, we would love to see it. Tag us on social media! We might even share your work of art on our website and social media.
Facebook & Instagram: @DiamondTechCrafts
DIAMOND TECH|Tampa, FL 33647|ww.DiamondTechCrafts.com