- MONT1 - Pebbles Montana Mix
- BIG1 - Pebbles Big Sky Mix
- E6000 Glue
- Art Canvas
- Black Art Pen
• Adult Supervision is required.
• Work in a ventilated space when working with toxic glues like E6000
- Cover the work area with craft or newspaper.
- Decide on a design that you would like to make. You can re-create the couple on the mountain or create a design of your own. DISCLAIMER: No rock is the same. If you choose to re-create the same design as image there is no guarantee it will look the same.
- After you decided on a design it is time to glue down. Add a dab of glue on the back of the rock and lay back down to your designated location. TIP: make sure you are doing this on a flat leveled surface to prevent rocks from sliding around.
- Set aside to dry. This will take around 24 hours.
- Add details like hair or facial expressions with a pen, sharpie or a paint pen.
- Display in your home or give as a gift.
Perfect wedding or anniversary gift!
Show us your work, we would love to see it. Tag us on social media! We might even share your work of art on our website and social media.
Facebook & Instagram: @DiamondTechCrafts
DIAMOND TECH|Tampa, FL 33647|ww.DiamondTechCrafts.com