Jennifer’s Mosaics carbide-edge tile nipper has 5/8 in. carbide-tipped jaws that cut through ceramic, tile and other tough materials. The nipper has 1 straight jaw and 1 convex-shaped jaw to reduce biting force. The nipper also features a coated handle for comfort and a handle spring to permit fast, repetitive cutting.
Features and Benefits
• Use to cut ceramic tile and other tough materials as glass or porcelain
• Drop-forged steel construction with carbide-tipped jaws
• Handle spring and return system for opening and closing of jaws
• Coated grips and curved handle reduce hand fatigue
• Carbide tips stay sharp for a long life
• Long life