• 1 package Diamond Tech Classico Mini Shimmers
• 1 package Diamond Tech Cobblestones Lights
• 1 - 2 LB Container Jennifer's Mosaics White Grout
• 1 - 3 OZ Container Diamond Tech Colorants in Green, Blue and Rose
• 1 - 7 7/8” x 7 7/8” Wood Frame
• Jennifer's Mosaics Wheeled Glass Nippers
• Weldbond Adhesive
• Disposable Gloves, Paper Towels, Newspaper or Kraft Paper, Water, Mixing Cups, Stirring Spoon
2. Sort tile into color combinations; we used combinations of pinks and purple, light blues and teal and whites, light green and beige.
3. Using the image as a guide, place Classico Mini tiles on the frame from the outside corner to the inside corner. Once you are satisfied with the placement of tile, glue each piece down. Nip Classico Minis in half to create triangles, glue onto the frame, alternating colors, side by side to line the inside edge of the frame.
4. Using the image as a guide, randomly place Cobblestones in the open space created by the tile perimeter. When you are satisfied with the placement of tile, glue each piece down
PROJECT TIP: Be sure to allow 1/8” between tiles for grout.
5. Allow adhesive to dry at least 2 hours before grouting.
6. To make the purple grout used with the blue tiles, mix ½ teaspoon of each blue and rose Colorants in about 1 ½ tablespoons of water. Pour colored water into ¼ cup of grout and mix until you achieve uniform color. Add small amounts of blue or rose to get your desired color. If grout becomes too stiff, add water to reach the consistency of peanut butter.
7. To make the blue grout used with the pink tile, mix ½ teaspoon of blue and a small amount green Colorants in about 1 ½ tablespoons of water. Pour colored water into ¼ cup of grout and mix until you achieve uniform color. Add small amounts of blue or green to get your desired color.
8. To make the green grout used with the white and beige tiles, mix one ½ teaspoon of green Colorant in 3 tablespoons of water. Pour colored water into ½ cup of grout and mix until you achieve a uniform color.
PROJECT TIP: The grout and colorant combinations listed are meant as a guide, use more or less Colorant to find your favorite shade and test in a small area to make sure it matches.
9. With a gloved hand, smooth grout over tile, filling in the crevices. Remove as much excess grout as you can with your hand.
10. After 10 minutes, use a damp sponge or paper towels to remove grout haze. Allow to set following manufacturer’s instructions.
11. When dry, buff with a smooth cloth.