Affirmation Stones A My Tile Pebble Project
DESIGNED BY: Rita Levine
SKILL LEVEL: (Adult 1-5: 1 being the easiest, 5 being most difficult) 1
TIME TO COMPLETE: 1 hour + drying time
PROJECT TIP: Keep craft or newspaper under your project to protect your surface.
My Tile Pebbles
Laser Printer Bowl with water
Judi Kins DG3 Art Gel™
1. Follow the instruction in the My Tile Kit and print affirmation template on the transfer paper with the mirror option turned on.
2. Once printed, center a glass pebble over the top of the word. Use a pencil and outline the glass pebble on the transfer paper so the words are centered in the pebble.
3. Cut out paper rounds with scissors. Drop into clean water a wait until the decal starts to slide from the backing. Remove from water and slide the decal to the back of the stone.
4. Press out all air bubbles and pat dry. Allow decal to dry according to package direction before baking.
5. Once baked and cooled, cut a circle from white felt using a circle cutter and glue to the back of the stone.
6. Print the template or find colorful words of affirmation that inspire you.
7. Once printed, center a glass pebble over the top of the word. Use a pencil and outline the glass pebble so the words are centered in the pebble.
8. Cut out paper rounds with scissors.
9. Use DG3 Art Gel according to directions. Apply a liberal amount of gel to the flat side of the stone. Apply the paper round word side down on the gel. Coat the exposed bottom of the paper round with gel, just enough to cover. Allow to dry completely.