- MONT1 - Pebbles Montana Mix
- BIG1 - Pebbles Big Sky Mix
- E6000 Glue
- Square Wood Pallet Plaque
- Home Décor Paint in the color Eggshell
- Anchor Stencil
- Foam brush
- Sand paper
• Adult Supervision is required.
• Work in a ventilated space when working with toxic glues like E6000
- Cover the work area with craft or newspaper.
- Lightly sand down your wood pallet plaque.
- Paint your wood pallet plaque with home décor indoor & outdoor paint. Using a sponge brush is easier to use for wood for getting into the grooves and cracks of the natural wood. Don’t forget to paint the edges as well. The back is optional.
- Set aside to dry.
- Print out anchor template provided to you. Expand or contract image to whichever size you choose for the size of your pallet.
- Cut out anchor from template. Trace anchor shape onto the pallet using a pencil lightly.
- Time to start gluing down some rocks! Start with your larger pieces first and use the smaller pieces to fill in spots and for the more detailed areas.
- Use a strong adhesive like E6000.
- Let the project dry for 24 hours.
- If you want to add more flare to your design add a name or an adorable quote with paint or marker.
Great décor for a Nautical themed nursery or home!
Show us your work, we would love to see it. Tag us on social media! We might even share your work of art on our website and social media.
Facebook & Instagram: @DiamondTechCrafts
DIAMOND TECH|Tampa, FL 33647|ww.DiamondTechCrafts.com