Created by Nelly Arteaga for Diamond Tech Crafts
- BIG1 - Pebbles Big Sky Mix
- Alpha-48CT- Alphabet Tile
- Supertite Multi-Grab Glue
- Wood Craft Frame
- White Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
- Cover the work area with craft or newspaper.
- Paint the wood frame with white acrylic paint and paint brush. Make sure to get the sides of the frame. Set aside and let dry.
- Select the letters that spells “MY DAD ROCKS”, from the Alphabet Tile mix.
- Glue down these letters first before you glue down rocks. Place the word “MY DAD” on the top and “ROCKS” on the bottom.
- Next, glue down the river rocks. Use the larger rocks to use up most of the space and then use the smaller rocks to fill in the gaps.
- Let the glue dry for approximately 2 hours.
- Insert your favorite picture in the picture frame.
You can also make a frame for Mom, siblings, grandparents, and teacher.
Great gift for Father’s Day or Birthday.
Show us your work, we would love to see it. Tag us on social media! We might even share your work of art on our website and social media.
Facebook & Instagram: @DiamondTechCrafts
DIAMOND TECH|Tampa, FL 33647|ww.DiamondTechCrafts.com