- studio pro
- studio pro lead vise
Studio Pro Lead Vise
By: Studio Pro
Item #: 606
Keeps came in place while stretching
Convenient size; mount to your workspace for easy access
Staple tool for stained glass artists
Stretch your came with Studio Pro sure grip Lead Vise with quick release. Convenient size mounts to your work table without getting in the way. Utilizes a strong spring and grooved teeth mechanism to keep lead came in place while stretching.
2. To use, secure the lead vise to the edge of a work surface in an area that will provide ample space to pull came.
3. To stretch lead came, insert the came into the opening of the vise, opposite the clamp.
4. Once inserted, press down on the clamp and tap it using a rubber mallet or small hammer to secure came between the jaws of the vise.
4. With pliers, grasp the other end and pull.
5. Pull the came until it no longer stretches. The came will become rigid as it is stretched.
Package Dimensions: N/A
Weight: 6.08 ounces