- 365 G2 Generation Green Bottle Cutter
- BIG1 Big Sky Stones
- MONT1 Montana River Rocks
- Faux Succulent Plants
- Real succulent plants
• Always, wear safety goggles when using glass-crafting tools. Everyday eyeglasses have only impact resistant lenses.
• To ensure top performance keep your bottle cutter blade oiled.
Read and carefully following the instructions contained within the Generation Green (g2) bottle cutter manual. Instructions for use will not be repeated in these instructions.
- Cover the work area with craft or newspaper.
- Choose a wine bottle you want to use for this project. Mark with a Sharpie marker about ¼” from above the label.
- Using the bottle cutter, score and separate where indicated.
- Smooth the rough edges as instructed in the bottle cutter manual.
- Fill bottle with river rocks and top with faux succulent plant. optional: fill a ¼ of the bottle with small pebble rocks and fill the rest with soil and top with live succulent plant.
Use as home decor or give as a gift!
Show us your work, we would love to see it. Tag us on social media! We might even share your work of art on our website and social media.
Facebook & Instagram: @DiamondTechCrafts
DIAMOND TECH|Tampa, FL 33647|ww.DiamondTechCrafts.com