Created by Nelly Arteaga for Diamond Tech
- ¾” Alphabet Tile
- Opaque Shape Tile Mix
- 5/16” Classico Mini Tile
- Wheeled Glass Nippers
- 6x5 Picture Frame
- Protective eyewear
1. Cover the work area with newspaper or Kraft paper.
2. Select the colors and shapes you would love to use for this project.
3. Decide what your wording will be. For this project we chose to say, “Love You”.
4. Lay out design onto frame. Play around with patterns, styles, and colors. Do not glue down yet.
5. Once you have settled with a style, it is time to glue down the tile. We suggest starting by glue down the letter tiles first. That will be the focal point of the frame. The rest is decorative.
6. Use your wheeled glass nippers to cut and shape tile for a better fit, and clean look.
7. Set aside and let glue dry for 20-30 minutes.
8. Your frame is now complete. You have the option to grout this frame if you like. Please refer to the instructions on your grout container. Play around with grout color and add colorants to change it up.