- 63508 8mm Classico Mini Iridescent 8 oz
- Jar with Lid
- E6000 Glue
- 491J Wheeled Glass Nippers
- Heart shaped MDF approx: 1.7in
• Adult Supervision is required.
• Glass may be sharp – please use caution while handling.
• Wear your safety goggles when cutting glass tiles
- Cover the work area with craft or newspaper.
- Select color motif you wish to use and decide on pattern you want to make.
- Apply E6000 glue onto jar lid and press tile (shiny side up) on top. Do this part in sections to help glue dry.
- Make sure tiles are close together because you will not be grouting this project.
- Starting mosaicking on sides of lid and work your way to the top center. Leave space on the center to glue down mosaic heart. Let it dry.
- Mosaic your heart shaped MDF on both the front, back and sides. Let it dry completely.
- When heart mosaic is dry, glue down to the center of jar lid. Use heavy object to keep propped up and centered. Let it dry for 24 hours.
Use as storage for candy, storage, miscellaneous beauty supplies or give as a gift!
Show us your work, we would love to see it. Tag us on social media! We might even share your work of art on our website and social media.
Facebook & Instagram: @DiamondTechCrafts
DIAMOND TECH|Tampa, FL 33647|ww.DiamondTechCrafts.com